For our adventure holidays and walking weekends that include accommodation as part of the trip, please be assured that we have carefully selected the accommodation to fit the holiday. We choose from a variety of group hostels, guest houses and hotels that we know very well.
Adventure holidays inclusive of accommodation, generally include everything you can also expect on trips excluding accommodation, plus a selection of meals included in the trip price.
Country Adventures organises walking weekends and adventure holidays with and without accommodation.
Since 2016 we’ve increased the number of trips where accommodation is not included. We’ve done this after listening to our customers who wanted greater freedom to choose their own accommodation based on their own requirements, but still want to enjoy one of our quality adventure trips.
What’s included in the price of trips without accommodation?
For day walks, walking weekends, walking holidays, and multi activity breaks, this is what you can expect from Country Adventures:
- Guided walk(s) with a professional walk leader.
- Transport for the activity (from the meeting point to the start of the walk or activity).
- Trip leader through-out the holiday, especially for social walking weekends.
- Organised social evening(s).
- We can also offer assistance with finding the right accommodation for you if you would like us to.
Each walking holiday and adventure break on our website contains everything you need to know about a trip, including an Itinerary and Trip Notes section with full details of what’s included.