- All Adventures
- New Adventures
- Rock & Gorge
- Scrambling and Multi Activity
- Tour Types
- Try Something Different
- Water Adventure
Beezley Falls Canyoning
Beezley Falls in Ingleton, Yorkshire, offers the ultimate full on adventure Gorge & Canyoning day. JUMPS….SLIDES….SWIMS perfect for all ages.
- Plunge Pools
- Loads of fun
Activity Meeting Time
Please give yourself plenty of time to get to the meeting point.
Once you’ve parked your car in the Ingleton Falls car park, please come and meet your instructor who will be waiting at the Café at the entrance to the car park.
Address: Ingleton Falls, Ingleton LA6 3ET
What should I wear / bring with me for the activity ?
We provide waterproofs, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets for gorge scrambling and canyoning.
Please only bring clothing for the activity that you don’t mind getting dirty and wet.
Below is a list of items you may need over the course of the day in order to remain warm and comfortable.
- Trainers, or similar footwear, with good grip on sole and ankle support.
- Swim wear for under the wetsuit
- Base layer synthetic top
- Fleece top
- Hat and gloves if the season is cool
- Full change of clothing including shoes for after the activity
- Any medication you need
- Towel for after the activity
- Bin bag for wet clothes after the activity