- All Adventures
- English Lake District Trips
- Lake District
- Rock & Gorge
- Scrambling and Multi Activity
- Tour Types
- Try Something Different
- Water Adventure
Gorge Scrambling & Canyoning
Come and join us for a morning of adventure fuelled fun of gorge scrambling and Canyoning. Jumps, scrambles and waterfall slides in the English Lake District’s premium Canyoning venue of Church Beck, Coniston.
- Waterfall Jumps
- Water Slides
- Plunge Pools
- Adrenaline Adventure
Activity Meeting Time
Please give yourself plenty of time to get to the meeting point.
Our unit and changing facilities are located at Coniston Water.
Your instructor will meet you by the wooden boat and bike hire centre on the Lake shore next to the Bluebird cafe at Coniston Water
Address: Lake Road, Coniston, Cumbria LA21 8AN
What should I wear / bring with me for the activity ?
We provide waterproofs, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets for gorge scrambling and canyoning.
Please only bring clothing for the activity that you don’t mind getting dirty and wet.
Below is a list of items you may need over the course of the day in order to remain warm and comfortable.
- Vital!! Trainers, or similar footwear, with good grip on sole and ankle support.
- Swim wear for under the wetsuit
- Base layer synthetic top
- Fleece top
- Hat and gloves if the season is cool
- Full change of clothing including shoes for after the activity
- Any medication you need
- Towel for after the activity
- Bin bag for wet clothes after the activity